Are kids allowed in the Hot Tubs?

mom2NnB

My 6 yr old LOVES Hot Tubs BUT I wouldn't allow her in if these are "Adult only".

There are adults only hot tubs, keep her out of those... they are marked. The hot tubs generally become kid stew anyway, so the adults can never get in them... but if there ARE adults in there enjoying them, I would see if she could wait until they got out... the hot tubs aren't hot, either, so the health issues are not as big a concern...

I think most of the hot tubs have signs that say "adults only". Also there are other factors. but . . . .

Not true... they have hot tubs that are DESIGNATED as adults only' date=' but not all of them do... I don't personally like not being able to go in because of the kids... but the ones where they are allowed, you can't say anything about... I wouldn't want a 6 year old in them when we are there... but this one just stayed...

[img']http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/chrisbeverly1/Valorvamps056.jpg[/img]

Perhaps it's time for Carnival to add a big, round, shallow, slightly heated pool with a seated circumference and lots of mild pressured jets, marked kids only! Lots of chairs, not lounges, around the perimeter for parents to watch (supervise.) Hot tubs for the grownups, hot tubs for the kids. Everybody's happy. There must be some place for this on those big, new ships.

Perhaps it's time for Carnival to add a big, round, shallow, slightly heated pool with a seated circumference and lots of mild pressured jets, marked kids only! Lots of chairs, not lounges, around the perimeter for parents to watch (supervise.) Hot tubs for the grownups, hot tubs for the kids. Everybody's happy. There must be some place for this on those big, new ships.

It would be nice instead of only designating one or two as adults only, if they designated one for kids, and the rest for adults, LOL

Archived