Kinds of draft beer on Miracle? And bottled?

SmudgeCat

I'm curious if anyone recently on Miracle remembers what kinds of beers they had on draft? And bottled? I heard bottles were Corona and Bud lite (and my boyfriend hates both of those- he's a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale or Bass or, for anyone from GA, Sweetwater 420 kind of guy)... And are the buckets of beer limited only to the Bud Lite?

Thank you so much!!! :)

I'm curious if anyone recently on Miracle remembers what kinds of beers they had on draft? And bottled? I heard bottles were Corona and Bud lite (and my boyfriend hates both of those- he's a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale or Bass or, for anyone from GA, Sweetwater 420 kind of guy)... And are the buckets of beer limited only to the Bud Lite?

Thank you so much!!! :)

Not a beer drinker...but this might help you! http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1521761996081382162KJPUpu

GREAT SHIP!!!!

The selection is somewhat limited to the big name brands, from Heineken and Amstel Light down to Bud Lite and Miller. There won't be any craft beers or local brands. I bring a half-case of my hometown brand (smuggled in the checked luggage, of course), so at least the first and last beer of the day will be good. And use a huggie, so it's not obvious...

The buckets can be any brand - the price will be adjusted for the "top shelf" brands... In fact, the buckets I brought home from one cruise were Miller branded.

Thank you so much!!! That helps alot! I'm not a beer drinker either, but my boyfriend loves a cold one!

One last question- I have been reading past threads about bringing on alcohol and in general am confused: is it just liquor that is not allowed (i.e., beer is allowed to be brought on), or all alcohol?? I assumed all alcohol was verboten and was frankly surprised to see that cokes were allowed. I've only cruised once in 2000 and my boyfriend never- so my memory is fuzzy!

Thanks again!:D

SmudgeCat - you should take a look at Chitown Cruisers website. She has some great pics and info on the Miracle. It's great. As far as I've read people bring on anything - soda, water, hard liquor, beer ?? I'm sure it's all smuggled on, but not 100% sure about the water & soda. Have a great cruise.:)

Archived