RCI Mariner of the Seas July 8 2007 price drop

Just confirmed our price drops for this sailing had 4 cabins, saved $249 each on 2 cabins, $299 each on 2 others. Make sure you check yours to see if price is less for your sailing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We saved $1096 in total

HI,

I was just browsing the boards (my obsession now) and came across your post and checked on the RCCL site, called my rep at RCCL and I GOT A $300 CREDIT!!!!! I am a happy camper. I am now paid in full for my June 24 Mariner cruise. If it goes down anymore, can I still get a credit? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

I am so happy for all of you guys! I started checking prices with our first cruise last year just out of curiousity to see how the ship was filling up. We never did get a price break:( . The next cruise we got a senior discount and it never dropped below before our stateroom catagory filled up. We booked on board the Mariner first week of February and got home to find that it had dropped $100 while we were on the ship so I called and got that credit. But now both our upcoming cruises our catagory is totally sold out so there won't be a price drop:rolleyes:. I keep checking anyway to see if someone cancels and it drops anyway.

I should not complain - the prices that were posted on the Legend the evening I called when their deals had just posted have since increased in every other catagory, so we did good at the time of booking.

All the stuff you guys write sure help those of us who are still new to all this!! Thanks!:)

Archived