Underwater camera

Has anyone brought an underwater camera in St Thomas or St Marrtin recently? We are looking to upgrade.

We are looking for a Olympus 770sw or 720sw.

We have brought many cameras in the past but I never have asked about water proof digitals.

I hate to buy one before the trip, just to find out I could have done better on the islands.

thanks

beauty

Has anyone brought an underwater camera in St Thomas or St Marrtin recently? We are looking to upgrade.

We are looking for a Olympus 770sw or 720sw.

We have brought many cameras in the past but I never have asked about water proof digitals.

I hate to buy one before the trip, just to find out I could have done better on the islands.

thanks

beauty

I never saw prices in St. Thomas or anywhere we stopped that beat B&H Photo or Adorama by moe than a few dollars. I have dealt with both of these dealers (B&H for more than 20 years) and have found them to be very reliable. And, a s D4 mentioned, cameras bought offshore often do not carry a USA warranty.

Buy it here, take it there, take pretty pictures!

Dave

I never saw prices in St. Thomas or anywhere we stopped that beat B&H Photo or Adorama by moe than a few dollars. I have dealt with both of these dealers (B&H for more than 20 years) and have found them to be very reliable. And, a s D4 mentioned, cameras bought offshore often do not carry a USA warranty.

Buy it here, take it there, take pretty pictures!

Dave

I agree with Dave. http://www.dealcam.com to shop prices then buy it here, practice before the trip, then don't worry if you might have possibly

saved a couple of dollars if you waited. Spend your time using the camera, not shopping for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I agree with Dave. www.dealcam.com to shop prices then buy it here, practice before the trip, then don't worry if you might have possibly

saved a couple of dollars if you waited. Spend your time using the camera, not shopping for it.

ditto. unless you have a camera that you are used to handling, get it here. get comfy with the features and handling. enjoy taking the photos as much as you will enjoy the vacation.

shoot lots, edit later, share always.

Archived