Shuttle Company Dilemma

tineedancer

My dh and I need the name of a reliable and cost effective shuttle company that can pick us up at an Orlando Airport Hotel the day of our cruise and take us to Port Canaveral.....Then return us to the Orlando Airport on our return. Can anyone who has used a shuttle in the past help us? If you know of a private shuttle that won't be too expensive for the two of us, that is another option. We don't want to rent a car.

Thanks so much,

tineedancer

:D Just returned Sunday.

We used a limo from Lorden transportation.

The were awsome!

Joe picked us up at MCO in a white limo and he was wonderful....really went above and beyond. Dennis picked us up at the pier and we kept the car a few hours prior to our afternoon flight. Dennis also was wonderful.

The cars were in perfect shape and worth EVERY single penny. The comfort and time to relax a bit was well worth it. I had done lot's of research regarding tranportation and I give Lorden an A+. If we get back to the area I will use them again and am confident to recommend them to everyone!

Give Dennis a call....you won't regret it!!

www.lordentransportation.com

Archived