Question for Grand cruisers

cruise-bunny

Can anybody use the steam rooms and showers in the spa on the Grand? I was on the Sapphire last June and anybody could use the regular steam room even without a treatment. ( I am not talking about the special steamrooms tiled heated chaises) Now I am reading that it will just be for those paying for spa treatments.:eek:

TELL ME IT'S NOT SO!!!!:confused:

Sandy

Cruise-Bunny -

We are booked on an April sailing of the Grand and would also like an answer to your question. We've never sailed on Princess but on other lines we could pay a small spa use fee and use the steamrooms. If I read your question correctly you are saying that you heard this option will not be availble on the Grand???

There are no shower banks in the Spa on the Grand like on the Crown. There are two "outside" showers (i.e., not private) by the Lotus Pool just outside the stem/sauna doors, and entry into the steam and sauna are from the deck area of the Lotus Pool, no way to restrict entry to only spa pax.

Archived