SetSail pass

Hi all,

I have just completed the RCI online guest information form and printed it out, how do I get my SetSail Pass to speed embarkation or is the guest information form the set sail pass? I rang RCI UK they said they think it is, how much help was that?

Thanks

Jon

Not sure if it is different for the UK but I just printed mine and it has Setsail in the upper left hand corner with a bar code in the right upper corner and the bottom left.

The link to the setsail is in your " my cruises" click on your reservation then near the bottom of the reservation there will be a link with "edit" and then Online checkin. Click on that and complete all the sections at the end when you have everything completed you will be able to print it.

The SetSail Pass is how you speed up embarkation. As you go thru the terminal at points you will be asked to see your SetSail Pass. If you have it you are waived right on through. If you don't, you need to stop and do whatever paperwork is needed at that point or whatever. I am not sure since we have had the SetSail pass and never had to stop - we just walked right on thru the terminal, right up to the counter. The only wait was getting the SeaPass handed to us and then up onto the ship.

Not sure if it is different for the UK but I just printed mine and it has Setsail in the upper left hand corner with a bar code in the right upper corner and the bottom left.

The link to the setsail is in your " my cruises" click on your reservation then near the bottom of the reservation there will be a link with "edit" and then Online checkin. Click on that and complete all the sections at the end when you have everything completed you will be able to print it.

Followed you instruction now have SetSail Pass thanks. RCI UK useless!!

Archived