Curious!!

Ninnykays

;) I basically know what all to bring on a cruise: luggage, first aid stuff like that.

We are going on the Western Caribean cruise on 5-20-07 Is there anything special that you guys suggest we bring with us that would be out of the ordinary.:eek:

;) I basically know what all to bring on a cruise: luggage, first aid stuff like that.

We are going on the Western Caribean cruise on 5-20-07 Is there anything special that you guys suggest we bring with us that would be out of the ordinary.:eek:

Not sure what direction this thread will go..lol

But, you could bring a rain poncho or some DEET bug spray, depending on where you are going. Or a twister game board for the lido deck.

I'm sure that you will get some interesting responses :rolleyes: !!

When we cruise I always pack just like any other trip. Execpt I pack more "just in case" medications - Advil, NyQuil, cough drops, laxatives, pepto...etc. Since there will not be easy access to a drug store should you need any of that sort of thing. I know that you could get these from the infirmary - but I prefer to just pack them as a precaution.

Bubba Keg

DSC03023.jpg

Oh...good one!!!

We brought 2 20 oz insulated mugs that we got from Starbucks...quite possibly the BEST thing we did. They were great for keeping coffee hot in the morning and drinks cold the rest of the day ;) .

It was also easy to wash them out in the bathroom to get them ready for the next day because they were small enough to fit in the sink.

I had on my first cruise was a set of binoculars - we had a balcony and we could see ships passing in the distance especially their lights at night and I would have loved to been able to peek a little closer

Archived