Will be in Calica on May 15, 07'

sparky.mi

I was wondering if anyone will be on the Carnival Inspiration on 5-12-07 through 5-17-07. If so would you be interested in maybe sharing transportation to do a tour of snorkeling with Eduardo from Adventure tours. There is only myself and my husband I just thought if there were more people out there that were interested in going maybe we could hook up. Share expense of car or van. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

We are going to do the snorkeling thing. They said they would take us to the underground river cenotes of Dos Ojos, then to swim with the turtles, to a lagoon, an inlet from the ocean that froms a natural aquarium full or fish. Then a beach bar/restaurant on the bay with hammocks and tree houses. I don't care if I swim the turtles I did that in Barbados:o

I have not sent my deposit in yet, this weekend I plan on doing that. No time frame yet was given to me. I was told by Eduardo that if it was just me and husband that the car for he and I was $60, and that we would have to take a taxi to Lapis near Puerto Aventuras and if there 6 or more of us they would pick us up right at the pier. The van which seats 12-15 passengers would be $130-150. I thought that they also said if there were other people interested in doing the same thing they would put everyone together unless they would like to be alone. Have you heard from them yet?

Archived