Cabana locations on this map ????

Ziggy7

ok, I know this cabana thing has been posted about every other post but, on this like it shows a map, on the map it shows at the top right "Cabana Area".

http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/cabana.html

Is this a correct indication that all the cabanas begin and end up in that area ??? My concern is if the tram ends at the road, then how far will we need to walk to the turquoise cabana, hubby has a difficult time walking long distances in the sand, so this concerns me.

So for those of you who have eyeballed the cabanas on HMC, HELP!

I wasn't paying much attention last time, but I think they're spread out along the whole beach. I could be wrong, but look at the photo link in my sig below and see if you can tell.

ok, I know this cabana thing has been posted about every other post but, on this like it shows a map, on the map it shows at the top right "Cabana Area".

I wasn't paying much attention last time, but I think they're spread out along the whole beach. I could be wrong, but look at the photo link in my sig below and see if you can tell.

Thanks Candy,

I did look at those photos and thats why I wanted to hear from cc'ers who have been there and eyeballed the cabanas location on the beach. They look alot closer to the tenders in the pics than on that map, but do they move the cabanas around ????

anyone know ????

Ziggy7,

Where your map indicates "cabana area", that is the farthest extent of the cabanas. They start much closer to the dock. If you've seen the pictures posted elsewhere on CC, then you can tell where each color cabana is. As I recall, the cabana pictures indicated where the dining pavilions and the massage station are in relation to the cabanas. Use those as "landmarks" and you'll be able to tell where your cabana is on your map.

Happy cruising,

Susan

Ziggy7,

Where your map indicates "cabana area", that is the farthest extent of the cabanas. They start much closer to the dock. If you've seen the pictures posted elsewhere on CC, then you can tell where each color cabana is. As I recall, the cabana pictures indicated where the dining pavilions and the massage station are in relation to the cabanas. Use those as "landmarks" and you'll be able to tell where your cabana is on your map.

Happy cruising,

Susan

Thank You Susan, it's so nice to know for sure!

The first cabana (the Tan one) is actually just past the massage huts (#13 on the HMC map you linked to).

#11 on the HMC map is the barbecue/food service area, and the orange cabana is directly in front of that.

Also on your HMC map, can you see the little pathways that jut out toward the water? Those are little walkways with wooden steps that lead down toward the sandy area. The one that's closest to item #11 (the Food Service area) can be seen in this photo between the Turquoise and Orange cabanas.

Here's the part of the panoramic view that shows that part of the beach:

f84ca468.jpg

Hope this gives you a little better vision of the cabana locations!

The first cabana (the Tan one) is actually just past the massage huts (#13 on the HMC map you linked to).

#11 on the HMC map is the barbecue/food service area, and the orange cabana is directly in front of that.

Also on your HMC map, can you see the little pathways that jut out toward the water? Those are little walkways with wooden steps that lead down toward the sandy area. The one that's closest to item #11 (the Food Service area) can be seen in this photo between the Turquoise and Orange cabanas.

Here's the part of the panoramic view that shows that part of the beach:

f84ca468.jpg

Hope this gives you a little better vision of the cabana locations!

Thanks Texcat, your answer really helped put it into perspective for us, and it will not be a problem for my hubby to get to the cabana, and thanks for your wonderful cabana shots! They are even better now that I can place them on a map!

HeatherInFlorida, yes I have seen that picture, it's great thx for sharing :)

We are just back from the Z and the Pink Cabana.

They will provide transport right to and from your cabana.

The cabana boys will also fetch anything you require, such as food from the

lunch buffet. Just in case they don't offer the transport, ask,and they will gladly provide it.

We liked the Pink cabana because it was uncrowded around it and we could pretend we were on our own private beach.

Archived