pasPort ? 4 2 or more

CruiseZapper

Has anyone went for their passports together-like husband and wife- when it came time to pay did let you pay the part that you can pay in check, total together in one check. my DH and i did this at the library and she only took 1 check with both totals added together. that was 1-28-07, now my passport on line has showed that it has been ok'ed but i still can't get nothing about my husbands, our check was cleared about a week ago, just wondering if anyone else has ever wrote 1 check for 2 passports. looks like our passport appl. would be together because if they were seperated how would they know they got payment.

When we renewed our passports last year, I called the toll-free numher on the application with a couple of questions, one of which had to do with one check versus two. I was told that altho we could submit both applications in one envelope we should enclose separate checks for each of us. Hope both of yours come thru soon.

ok, i found out that yes, you can use one check, there is a place that the office that sends your app. in signs to let them know that this check is paying for more than one passport, the reason i couldn,t pull up my husbands on line was because i was not putting Jr behind his last name,DUMB:confused:DUMB:rolleyes:DUMB:D

Archived