How do we meet our Roll Call friends?

CRUZBUDS

We're sailing in three weeks on the Spirit :D We have a small roll call group. What's the best way too meet on board?

We sailed the Spirit four years ago and we had a meeting in a lounge. We can't remember how it got set up. We've been on Celebrity for our last several trips and we signed up for the party on-line.

What's the best way for us to get together - does Carnival help set it up?

Thanks for replies - We can't wait to get back to the Spirit - aft balcony wohoo! :D

Go to the deck plan and find the name of a lounge to meet in. Decide on a time and place and post it on your roll call. Usually on the first sea day is the best. Don't think Carnival helps with any refreshments, you have to buy your own.:cool:

What's the best way too meet on board?

What we do is put the message out on our Roll Call that we are meeting on Lido Deck (Deck 9), way Aft (Back rail of the ship) on the Port Side (Left side) after the LifeBoat Drill, that usually works for everyone. Its easy for someone shy to open up to meet strangers while outside then in a Lounge.

You get to Meet and Greet and have a Sail Away party while the ship is starting to head out.

Fred

I too have a small roll call going for my sailing and what we have agreed on is to meet up at a bar (we haven't decided which one yet) after the muster drill. We will also be wearing some sort of homemade name tags.

We wore leis at our get together. Some also suggested red shirts. Once you get a few folks together it is easy to spot the crowd. I really enjoyed the event and it gave me a chance to say hi throughout the week.

Archived