Royal Carib June 23rd Splendor

We are considering a 7 night greek isles and turkey cruise. Has anyone done this. The itinerary is Venice, Croiata, turkey, santorini and corfu greece.

What are the security concerns. We would be on an American ship in areas that might not be so friendly.

We will do a pre-stay for 5 days any suggestion. Will have 2 teenage girls.

How is the ship? We have booked 2 mini suites are they roomy or just a little larger than the regular.

any help would be appreciated.

URL=http://www.cruisecritic.com]countdown.pl?name=tkerwin&date=5-12-2007&image=vfin&text=Getting ready to celebrate 25 wonderful years of marriage&ship=Splendour of the Seas[/url]

My wife and I have booked that same cruise in May. I have traveled on business to all those countries and don't have any problems with security. You should have plenty of space with the junior suites. Hope you have fun. I know we will.

Cheers,

We will be on the same cruise with our 3 kids (boy 18, girl 16, boy 12). It's our first cruise, so we can't offer any advice -- just ask questions! We're trying to figure out which excursions would be most fun for our kids.

Archived