Fantasy Only Questions ...

canner2u

My parents didn't get pins on this last cruise.

The Fantasy does not hand out pins. They were a 3/4 day cruise for so many years (and these do not have Past Guest Parties on them) that pins were never ordered.

Now that they are doing 5 day cruises..that has parties..pins are not "in the budget"..yet!

The Fantasy does not hand out pins. They were a 3/4 day cruise for so many years (and these do not have Past Guest Parties on them) that pins were never ordered.

Now that they are doing 5 day cruises..that has parties..pins are not "in the budget"..yet!

That is what Carnival has told me also. The ship has to budget for the pins and so far noone has done so.

Dave

That is what Carnival has told me also. The ship has to budget for the pins and so far noone has done so.

Dave

And now that the "bean counter" is in charge....I am thinking they are never going to have "the budget" to do it. :rolleyes:

This is only my second cruise with Carnival, do they normally give out pins to past guest? Will I get one on my third Carnival Cruise on the Pride in November 2008?

Yes, on all cruises 5 days or longer...they generally come with your invitations to the Past Cruisers Party.

Thank you. I will look forward to getting a pin in November than.:o

For the ships you are missing, you can find the pins on Ebay. There was a 2001 Fantasy pin two months ago, but I was not going to pay $36 for it. Most go for .99 to 5.99.

Dave

Well I Sailed The Fantasy Last Jan 27 Thru Feb 1st And Some Of Us From That Roll Call That Hit It Off So Well Have Decided To Sail Her Again..jan 26th. Am Really Looking Forward To Goin Again. I Will Have To Say That I Really Like The Decor Of This Ship (guess Too I Like That Style Of Dercorations) Flying Down The Night B4 Thanks To A Get Deal From Skybus. Then We Are Stayin At The Hilton Riverside. It Will Be Almost 11pm B4 We Get There But Hoping To See Alittle Of New Orleans That Night As Well As B4 We Board The Ship.

Jet Skier Or Anyone For That Matter That Know The Area Good. We (well I) Was Wondering If There Is Any Liquior Store To Pick Up Somethings For The Cruise. I Know That There Is That Shopping Mall Right By The Ship Terimal But Wasnt Sure But Liquior Stores. Thanks So Much

And Too If Anyone Checking Out This We Also Have A Roll Call Goin, That Is So Slow I Cant Stand It. I Guess I Am Used To Roll Calls Being Alittle Bit More Busier

Thanks Again

. We (well I) Was Wondering If There Is Any Liquior Store To Pick Up Somethings For The Cruise. I Know That There Is That Shopping Mall Right By The Ship Terimal But Wasnt Sure But Liquior Stores.

I was in the Riverwalk mall Saturday and I think I saw a place in the mall to get it but I can't be certain. They do have a Tax Free Store there that I would assume Liquor would be sold in but I didn't go into the store.

If I do a google map search for Liquor near the Hilton I get these hits.

Cajun Market .3 miles

801 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA

Cajun Country Store - .3 miles

400 Canal St, New Orleans, LA

Everything Shoppe The - .3 miles

444 Canal St, New Orleans, LA

Thought of something else....

Does the Fantasy have a deli? I have been reading about the deli sandwiches.

Jsme- The reubens are especially good and I think they are better than the pizzas. They also have smoked salmon and bagels and cold sandwiches such as a turkey wrap.

Well I Sailed The Fantasy Last Jan 27 Thru Feb 1st And Some Of Us From That Roll Call That Hit It Off So Well Have Decided To Sail Her Again..jan 26th. Am Really Looking Forward To Goin Again. I Will Have To Say That I Really Like The Decor Of This Ship (guess Too I Like That Style Of Dercorations) Flying Down The Night B4 Thanks To A Get Deal From Skybus. Then We Are Stayin At The Hilton Riverside. It Will Be Almost 11pm B4 We Get There But Hoping To See Alittle Of New Orleans That Night As Well As B4 We Board The Ship.

Jet Skier Or Anyone For That Matter That Know The Area Good. We (well I) Was Wondering If There Is Any Liquior Store To Pick Up Somethings For The Cruise. I Know That There Is That Shopping Mall Right By The Ship Terimal But Wasnt Sure But Liquior Stores. Thanks So Much

And Too If Anyone Checking Out This We Also Have A Roll Call Goin, That Is So Slow I Cant Stand It. I Guess I Am Used To Roll Calls Being Alittle Bit More Busier

Thanks Again

Hilton is a very nice hotel. Lots of liquor stores on Canal St. Walk thru Harrah's to Canal.

Archived