Navigator Question....Life or Death!

Aaaaargh! I've just realised that our summer sailing on the Navigator (14 nights from Southampton, 16th June 2007) is right in the middle of the US Open Golf Championship. Can anyone let me know if there is a Sports Bar which may be showing the event? ALSO, are there Trivia quizzes aplenty on Voyager Class ships?

Thanks in anticipation,

Alan

Aaaaargh! I've just realised that our summer sailing on the Navigator (14 nights from Southampton, 16th June 2007) is right in the middle of the US Open Golf Championship. Can anyone let me know if there is a Sports Bar which may be showing the event? ALSO, are there Trivia quizzes aplenty on Voyager Class ships?

Thanks in anticipation,

Alan

Yes, there is a sports bar on deck 14. I would guess they would show the US Open Golf -- I think the bar was called The 19th Hole. They showed the Daytona 500 (Nascar) when I was on board last month.

the NFL playoffs and they have a live feed. I am sure the sports bar will have the same. The weird thing about the live feeds is there is no commercials, so you see some weird stuff. When we watched the playoffs, the camera was on Troy Aikmen and Joe Buck. It was funny cuz they were primping their hair and stuff and then they showed highlights of past plays but no sound. It was weird not seeing commercials for Polygrip and Coke and *****......etc....LOL So I am sure they will have it there too.

when in Europe the Sports Bar will carry ESPN Europe not regular ESPN so whether or not they will show the USOpen will depend on whether ESPNEurope carries it - now if were the Ryder Cup, I would feel more confidant

It will be Golf or Tennis (Wimbledon). And because you're sailing in Europe, I think Wimbledon wins ;)

NO WAY!! I enjoy PLAYING tennis, but watching it?...............no comparison to US Open Golf.....GO COLIN MONTGOMERY!!!!!

Alan

Thanks in anticipation,

Alan

last summer we cruised Navigator during the PGA Championship and the "19th Hole" (named for GOLF!) was not showing it. AT ALL. Nothing!

I hope for you they will show the US Open!

Shannon

Archived