Oldies Cruise 2005

csk

I hope someone out there has information about this, Contacted Costa and they sail you must book through a certain agency, otherwise you will not have admission to the concerts, I have been on lots of cruises and though everyone had admission to all show, this is something new to me and just wondering how it works, cant seem to find answers. Hope someone can help,

I hope someone out there has information about this, Contacted Costa and they sail you must book through a certain agency, otherwise you will not have admission to the concerts, I have been on lots of cruises and though everyone had admission to all show, this is something new to me and just wondering how it works, cant seem to find answers. Hope someone can help,

I saw this information also when I did a search on oldies cruises. It looks like you are being forced to book through a certain TA. Sounds lousy to me.:(

I ran across a similiar scenario before. I remember reading about an "Olson Twins" cruise a couple of years ago and only those who booked through a certain TA got to attend Olson Twin functions.

Archived