CD..what's the deal?

taszmom

This is not sarcastic. I am really curious to know...I often see posts about people asking or commenting about the cruise directors on ships...For those that do, is that a factor to book (or not book) at particular ship? And why? Maybe I'm missing something so I want to know what the interest is. I would never even think about such a question...but now I am wondering.

Beats me! :confused: I've never seen a CD that did anything spectacular, altho some seem to be reeeeally crazy about a couple of them. Nine cruises and nobody stands out. Doesn't make or break my cruise. I've been on only ONE cruise where I saw the CD anywhere except on stage. (I keep looking for "Julie, your cruise director"........ alas, she's nowhere to be found.):D

This is not sarcastic. I am really curious to know...I often see posts about people asking or commenting about the cruise directors on ships...For those that do, is that a factor to book (or not book) at particular ship? And why? Maybe I'm missing something so I want to know what the interest is. I would never even think about such a question...but now I am wondering.

I would never book a cruise based soley on the Cruise Director. Granted some are very good and can really add to your enjoyment of the cruise. Then again some aren't all that great, but either way, a CD isn't going to make or break a cruise. Maybe some people are just looking for that special CD who DOES make a cruise better.

Archived