Cost of internet on ship?

whitespot

I am travelling with my two kids 17 and 14 in 9 days on the spirit. My husband is staying home (unfortunately). I would like to stay in touch with him but I do not want to bring laptop. How much is it to use the computers on board for email? Thanks:)

Internet Cafe Price List

To utilize the service of the Internet Cafe while using one of the private workstations, a guest's personal laptop or a laptop rental, the charges are as follows and will be billed directly to the guest's Sail & Sign Account:

A one time activation fee of $3.95 applies to each user.

A basic time charge is $0.75 per minute (pay as you go).

Discounted Time Plans can be used anytime throughout the cruise until debarkation; no refund for unused minutes. Plans are subject to change.

100 minutes for $55.00 ($0.55 per minute)

250 minutes for $100.00 ($0.40 per minute)

To rent a Wireless Radio Card for a guest's personal laptop, the rate is $10.00 per day; optional insurance is $3.00 per day.

To rent a laptop, the charge is $35.00 per day; optional insurance is $10.00 per day.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/On_Board_Internet_Cafes.aspx

I used the internet Friday on Liberty to print our Southwest Boarding Passes ... ran me about $6.50 to log on & print our 4 boarding passes. Well worth the $ to be able to get an A Boarding Pass since Southwest doesn't have assigned seating. Here's the info from Carnival's website....

spacer.gifFor those guests who want the option of staying connected to the everyday world, we have implemented Internet Cafes fleetwide.

Internet Cafe Price List

To utilize the service of the Internet Cafe while using one of the private workstations, a guest's personal laptop or a laptop rental, the charges are as follows and will be billed directly to the guest's Sail & Sign Account:

A one time activation fee of $3.95 applies to each user.

A basic time charge is $0.75 per minute (pay as you go).

Discounted Time Plans can be used anytime throughout the cruise until debarkation; no refund for unused minutes. Plans are subject to change.

100 minutes for $55.00 ($0.55 per minute)

250 minutes for $100.00 ($0.40 per minute)

To rent a Wireless Radio Card for a guest's personal laptop, the rate is $10.00 per day; optional insurance is $3.00 per day.

To rent a laptop, the charge is $35.00 per day; optional insurance is $10.00 per day.

Archived