Help please with Harley shop in Nassau

jandjfun

I know this isn't the correct place to post this, but the other threads are very slow, and I need help now. I leave in two days for nassau, and I need to know how to find the Harley Davidson store there. Do you know how I get there? Thanks.:D

I know this isn't the correct place to post this, but the other threads are very slow, and I need help now. I leave in two days for nassau, and I need to know how to find the Harley Davidson store there. Do you know how I get there? Thanks.:D

its very easy to get to...its all within walking distance.....from the pier. If you go to both Freeport and the Nassau islands both harley shops are within walking distance.

Port Lucaya Marketplace - Freeport, Bahamas

Phone: 242-373-8269

Fax: 242-373-8267

as far as nassau, as soon as you get off the ship get a free map at the info booth, and it has the Harley Davidson shop logo on the map, where it is easy to locate, if i recall correclty only 2-3 blocks from the pier!

I agree very easy to find, I think it is one of the shops that actually faces the water. If you have trouble finding it ask for the the Hard Rock it's just around the corner from there. When we were there in '05 it had some of the best selections of t-shirts that we had found at a Harley store. All around $30 US.

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived