Oceania - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires

sfbear

A group of six of us are going on Oceania's Insignia December 17 from Valparaiso/Santiago Chili to Buenos Aires. We'll be celebrating Christmas and New Year's aboard ship. This trip includes cruising Antarctica. We're pretty excitied about this trip.

If anybody has anything to offer, i.e., community information, about the ports or Oceania we would like to hear it. Better yet, why not join us?

Rich

Alameda - SF Bay Area

Hi Rich,

Sorry I can't help you with those particular ports of call. I'll be on the Oceana Feb 2nd cruise from Buenos Aires to Rio. This will be our second cruise with them, we were on the Regatta for their inaugural cruise last summer.

If you have questions about Oceana itself, I suggest you post them in the Oceana section on this board. Also, go to the Oceana group on yahoo. They'll throw you a free cocktail party, if there are at least 20 people signed up, and you might meet some of your fellow passengers.

Jane

Jane -

Thanks for your response. As a matter of fact, I've been cruising through the Yahoo Board and the Oceania Board on Cruise Critic. They have been very helpful. Unfortunately, there is a spat going on right now about travel agent postings, but it too shall pass, I'm sure.

Have a wonderful trip.

Rich

Archived