????????????????????

I need input on privite car/limo service form FLL and or Miami to the port of Miami.I trying to deside which is the best airport to fly into and the easyest way to get to the port from both.

Thanks

We used Larry's Limo twice and were happy. I would use them again for sure.

Something actually went wrong once. They didn't show up.... not a normal situation though the ship had one of those one time only short cruises and we didn't call to confirm that they would be there that morning when we arrived. An honest mistake/oversight on their part IMO. They were professional and I can say nothing but positive things still. They have great customer service and it is nice to know that when a company messes up the admit it and fix it.

Off topic.... I went to school with a Ken Holt. You did grow up in NY by any chance?

They have 2 options, private limo $64.00, or Share ride, a van that can make more than 1 stop,I believe $18.00. Just go outside and they have desks with people that will arrange to take you were you want to go.

Hope this helps.:)

The share a ride at FLL is called Tri-county and they are 18$PP . They are located right outside the baggage claim area and no reservations are needed. You will pay about 70$ or so for a private car from FLL to Miami.

Buyer beware! We recently booked a limo for the ride from FLL to Miami in January, and were charged loads of money. We booked and confirmed for $165, stretch limo for 4 after midnight. The charge already included the "late night" fee. Our flight was delayed, and we were charged an extra $40, and then some! Our $165 ride ended up costing us $265, but we were at their mercy since it was 3am, and to cancel it would cost us $100 plus we would still need a ride!

I guess my bottom line is this: I wouldn't book a limo if my flight were landing after midnight again because you might get delayed. If you are landing during the daytime, it is probably your best option, I think a cab would actually cost you the same if not more. Check your contract for information on late arrivals as well!

Good luck!

Oh i forgot so what was the cost for Larry's limo and what airpot did you fly into?

We flew into FLL. I think the limo was $125 each way for six people plus our luggage. It was really nice and a relaxing way to start and end a great vacation.

I went to Greece Athena in Rochester, so it must be a different Ken. Funny though that there is another Ken Holt so close ;)

Archived