Sitz Valley?

ShedQueen77

My fiance and I booked our wedding package for a beach wedding in Barbados while cruising on the Carnival Destiny. The lady in the wedding department said our ceremony would take place in/at Sitz Valley.

I searched everywhere on maps and online and can't find a THING about Sitz Valley. I called again today and she said that Sitz Valley was the name of the resort. Once again, I can not find any information about this.

We're patiently waiting for our papers to arrive in the mail to clarify this, but after about two weeks, we're getting anxious about where exactly Sitz Valley is and WHAT it is! :) We'd like to get our wedding inviations printed but it's hard when you don't know exactly where you are!

Has anyone ever heard of Sitz Valley? What IS it? lol Thanks in advance!

There is no Sitz Village (or Valley), but there is a Fitz Village that is popular for weddings.

Many are done at Il Tempio Restaurant. Here is a link:

http://www.iltempiorestaurant.com/

This may not be where you'll have your wedding, but Google Fitts Village, Barbados and you'll see the area. Very pretty, indeed.

Best of luck to you!

It's pretty sad when you say "S" like Sam and ask for a full spelling of the words and someone in a professional position doesn't know the alphabet or how to spell! lol

Thank you SO much! I'm fairly sure that it has to be Fitts Village. I'll wait for the final papers before ordering invitations, but you definitely gave me something to work with, see some pictures, AND some peace of mind!

Archived