Lots of ????

Buterfly3547

Even though it is not a sceduled stop, I have been reading that it is very common for our cruise to port here.

I really wouldn't want have to use the cruise ship excursions so it would be nice to have a backup plan of what to do there if we stop. We are traveling with a 3,4,5,&6 year old. Any ideas?

Are there beaches and shopping etc... witihin walking distance? Are there water taxis or buses available? Where are the best places to go without spending alot of money?

I guess that would depend on which pier the ship you are on would be docking. If at the Pan Am Pier, there is nothing in walking distance - you would need a taxi. If at the Old San Juan Piers you would be right across the street from historic Old San Juan. You could walk or taxi to Fort Morro, sightsee, shop, see the lovely architecture and parks, or take a taxi tour of the city which will be available at the pier. The beaches are a taxi ride away.

Kaye

Archived