Taxis at the ports

cruisegirl

I was told that you could rent a taxi at the ports for a private drive around the islands. Does anyone know what the sizes of the taxis are? We'll have 8 in our group and am wondering if there are any vans. Hope someone has the answer!

Probably no full size vans for taxis - biggest it would get would be a mini-van (too small for your needs). On Oahu, there are limo taxis - that might work for you guys. On the other islands, might be harder. You might need to arrange a private tour. I would check with the tour companies and see if they can get something together for you. If you can get the taxi thing to work, please let us know ... you'll be the first that I can recall that has toured this way. :)

Spleen

[quote name='spleen93']If you can get the taxi thing to work, please let us know ... you'll be the first that I can recall that has toured this way. :)
Spleen[/QUOTE]

Ha! Doesn't sound like we'll have much luck. I've seen such vehicles in the Caribbean so thought just maybe they were available in Hawaii. We'll follow your advice and check some tour companies and see what we come up. Thought it was worth a try though.

Archived