Dumb Cruise Director Questions

cf32521

When we were on the Holiday early in February we attended the debarkation talk by the cruise director. He told about the cruise director conference where they put together the top 10 dumbest questions asked of cruise directors. Can anyone remind me of some of these stories, I can only remember a couple and they were hilarious.

Thanks in advance!

When we were on the Holiday early in February we attended the debarkation talk by the cruise director. He told about the cruise director conference where they put together the top 10 dumbest questions asked of cruise directors. Can anyone remind me of some of these stories, I can only remember a couple and they were hilarious.

Thanks in advance!

How about

Does the crew sleep on the ship?

What time is the 'MIDNIGHT' buffet? (not so funny anymore since it is usually around 12:30)

Does the ship generate its own electricity?

If the ship is made of metal and metal sinks in water, will we sink when they untie us from the pier?

How can the captain drive the ship in the dark, isn't it hard to see where he is driving?

How would anyone know if I bought weed in Jaimaica:confused: :eek:

Does the ship generate its own electricity?

OK, I guess I am dumb too, because the electricity thing is kind of interesting! Just think about it: all of those light bulbs, etc. need to get their juice from the engines and turbines and batteries. I would love to see the "guts" of the ship to see how it all works.

Archived