Diving Excursions on Grand

sunshineminnie

Hi there.

I have a few questions about booking diving excursions. We will be on the Grand going to both Cayman and Cozumel. We are novice divers. We basically went through certification, did our open water dive and then one other. We also did the aquarium dive at Epcot (too fun by the way).

Anywho, I have never booked a dive on my own and am a little nervous. Am I just better off booking through Princess? It seems as though you can get better deals with less crowds going out on your own. Or am I wrong? I need to feel safe and well looked after. I am just a little paranoid after the random news story of people getting left behind and such. I am also a little nervous about diving again in general, but I can't wait. The only open water dive we had was in Jamaica. I can't wait to see the reefs, walls and sea life.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. I'm sorry to be such a dork, but diving is new enough to me that I feel like I am a little out of my element.

Thanks!

Archived