Mar.12th/07 Rumbaba Day Sail opportunity for 2 -to 4 people, St. Thomas/ St. John

gwhiz_ca

March 12th/ 07 Rumbaba Day Sail Charter opportunity for 2 -to 4 people, St. Thomas/ St. John

2 to 4 people needed who are interested in this fantastic day trip as a result of a cancellation.

www.rumbabacharters.com

A day sail here in the Virgin Islands has been a highly recommended activivity on The St. Thomas port of call forum and this particular one a beautiful 38 ft craft, the most highly rated. Maximum 6 people, minimum 4.

They look after you royally, 6 hour cruise from 9-9:30 a.m. to 3-3:30 p.m. ; continental breakfast, delicious full lunch with choice of grilled entree, ALL beverages including special requests, quality snorkelling gear and water play toys. A sail with morning and afternoon stops for snorkelling, swimming, beaching . They customize the trip to your wishes and will even accompany or instruct re: snorkelling if you wish.Crewed by the Captain Bobby and Mate Karen, the owners.All for $115.

Many have referred to this as the highlight event of their week and a superb way to start their week.

We booked to go, and there was another twosome/foursome scheduled to go from the Destiny, but have cancelled.

So in order for the trip to proceed, we need minimum 2 - maximum 4 people who are interested in taking this trip. 20 minute trip from our dock to Red Hook and they start out by sailing toward St. John

Captain Bobby broke the news to me this evening and asked if I would post on our roll call. It is a great opportunity , they have a number of bookings made weeks in advance.

Hope someone here is interested in joining us for a great memorable day.

Any interest ? Check out the website link and the reviews and comments of others on the St. Thomas port of call thread.

Hi,

Glad it worked out for you...:)

We are sailing with Pat in May.

Please let me know how it was when you get back.

Have a nice voyage!

Patti

Patti,

My email is gwhiz_ca@hotmail.com if you want to contact me; I'll say hi and let Pat know who it was that referred us. I found out that like us ,she and her husband are Canucks ( Vancouver & Toronto ). Can also report back to after the trip.

Thank you again.

Glenn

Glenn,

I'll send you an Email when you get back to see how it was...

I can't post mine since it is a business.

When you tell Pat, it was my husband Stuart that made the arrangements for the sailing.

Patti

Archived