Da Bears

DKobler

Football season starts on Sept. 12 for the Chicago Bears, unfortunately the season is usually over for the Bears on Sept. 13, never the less, my question is - We will be on the Paradise Sept. 5 through Sept 20th - the Bears play Detroit on Sept 12, and Green Bay on Sept. 19, will the games be televised on the ship? Does the Paradise have a sports bar area and will I be able to watch these particular games?

Before some of you get on me about watching football while on vacation, I would like to say that I can think of nothing, well maybe a thing or two, that I would rather do than watch football in the middle of the Caribbean Ocean with a few new friends and a cold drink or two.

David

Network feeds are available on the in-cabin tv. There is usually a Monday Night Football party in the disco. There is no "Sports Bar" per se on the Paradise, but there is a large screen tv at the bar in the far aft of the lido buffet area. Whether the specific games you wish to see will be available is the big question.

When we cruised last year on the VOyager-lots of people told my man that he will be able to see the Eagles/Dallas game. We got onboard early -since it was a 1pm game. Nope-it wasnt on. That huge sports bar..only got a Tennessee game on all day. Seems they only play national games. Games that will be seen nationally and not a local feed. Needless to say he was kinda bummed.

want a good football forum- http://www.nfl-world.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=33

Archived