Can you recommend Miami Hotels Near Port

Any recommendations for hotels near port of Miami? I am looking for something inexpensive, but clean. I am booking 8 rooms. Transfer from airport would be nice too!

Much Appreciated!

This is the one I stay at. ;)

Holiday Inn Port of Miami/Marina Park is the closest hotel to the piers. It is directly across from the famous Bayside Marketplace that has many restaurants and shops for a nice place to spend some time.

It is a reasonable hotel that is kept clean and neat. No beach though, just a pool.

I have stayed there before and as recently as September. It fills up fast, so don't wait too long to book if you are interested.;) I paid $219.72 total for 2 nights in September.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...iabb?irs=null&

If you join their Priority Club, you save a discount on the room right away.

Here is a site showing you the Marketplace and what it has to offer.

Bayside marketplace.

www.baysidemarketplace.com

I second the holiday Inn, but I don't think they offer any kind of shuttle, but I could be wrong on that since we fly into FLL. Also if you go to the Holiday-inn.com website and become a member of their priority club (free to join) then the breakfast buffet in the morning is 5$ per person instead of 10.

There are several good hotels in downtown Miami a short distance from the cruise ship terminals. None are especially inexpensive unless you happen upon a special offer on their websites or bid on Priceline. Marriott Biscayne Bay, Intercontinental, Hyatt, and Holiday Inn all fit the bill, but none, to the best of my knowledge, offer a shuttle between the hotel and airport. Cabfare isn't that bad and will take you to your hotel from the aiport in about twenty minutes or less.:)

Archived