New Orleans Ghost Tours ?

kthill

We took a ghost tour a couple years ago and my family really enjoyed it. I was wondering if anyone has taken one recently? I don't remember the tour company name and would like suggestions please. We will be there on a Sunday evening. Thank you for your tips! :)

My Dh and I took the haunted walking tour at the end of this January and had a blast. They have one at both 6pm and 8pm. We did the 8pm one. The guides were excellent. Funny, engaging and very informative. You really got to walk all over the French Quarter and see some beautiful houses.

Here is the link to the website of the company we used http://www.hauntedhistorytours.com/Haunted.htm

It is $20 a person, but we went to the tourist info shop across from Cafe DuMonde and got a discount. I don't remember how much, but I think it was $4 of $5 each. They made the reservations for us and took a deposit. We showed up prior to the tour, paid our balance and then went and got a drink before the tour started.

I believe that this is the tour company that has been on alot of review shows. From Travel channel to Good Morning America and they always get rave reviews for this tour.

Archived