Club 02 - Do they actually go?

Just wondering if there are many teenagers that go to that... or are they "too cool"? Paranoia thing setting in. I'll just barely still 17 for my cruise, and I'm worried I won't have anything to do at night... just looking for some reassurance. Thanks

Just wondering if there are many teenagers that go to that... or are they "too cool"? Paranoia thing setting in. I'll just barely still 17 for my cruise, and I'm worried I won't have anything to do at night... just looking for some reassurance. Thanks

When I was on the Destiny in May must of the kids your age hung out on the Lido deck around the pizza area or outside of the club that was for 18 and older.

My son is 17 and for the last 2 years there have always been alot of teens in there. And on the lido deck at night. After the welcome aboard party he just went when there was something he wanted to do. Other than that he was roaming the ship but always with groups of teens. He is very shy at first and always has a great time so no worries you will not be bored. And in May there should be quite a few kids on there.

I took my son and his friend (both 15) last year on a cruise on RCL and they loved the teen area. They had so much to do and they met a lot of great kids from everywhere. We're going on Carnival with them in April 08 and I'm sure it will be the same. Have a great time.

Thanks everyone! I am going with a "friend" who is already 18 and I was telling her how I couldn't go to all the stuff like she could and she laughed and said oh well... so I'm glad to know I should be fine without her! LOL. Thanks again! I feel so much better now. So should I or do I go to the first "meeting" thingie for the club 02?

Archived