I need help with invitations!!!! HELP!

:confused:

Can you guys help me with any links to sites where you've found really cute invitations that go well with the occation of getting married onboard. I'm getting married on the Liberty on May 26 th, 2007. My mother is stressing me out with what she wants I want to pick a really cute/classy/fun invitation. Even if you all have a sample of what yours looked like. Any suggestions of where I can find them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

I just finished making my invitations and I am getting ready to send them out. If you have microsoft publisher I can it to you.

I had a tough time coming up with something that was nice yet informative.

But they ended up coming out really nice! I ended up buying the paper that you would use for a wedding program so it is a greeting card style but it has a silver embossed frame on the outside cover.

I will try to take a photo of it and post it for you, but I just printed them today.

You might want to check with a local bridal salon. They have tons of books with all sorts of invitations. I'm trying to find my receipt with the name of the invitation retailer I found in a book at the bridal salon here, but this retailer deals exclusively with destination, cruise, and other non-traditional wedding invites. We got 100 invitations for about $80. I remember seeing a really neat one with a cruise ship on the embossed on the front....I will post as soon as I find that darn paper!

Here's a few sites to look at while I'm looking! :)

http://www.invitationconsultants.com/gallery.aspx?p_subcategory=cruiseship

http://www.mypersonalartist.com/cruiseshipweddinginvitation.html

Even on eBay! :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Cruise-Ship-Destination-Wedding-Invitations-20-off_W0QQitemZ330059607744QQcmdZViewItem

If you punch "cruise ship wedding invitations" into a search engine you'll find much more!

I just finished making my invitations and I am getting ready to send them out. If you have microsoft publisher I can it to you.

I had a tough time coming up with something that was nice yet informative.

But they ended up coming out really nice! I ended up buying the paper that you would use for a wedding program so it is a greeting card style but it has a silver embossed frame on the outside cover.

I will try to take a photo of it and post it for you, but I just printed them today.

I have Microsoft Publisher and I would love to see your invitations. I am looking to print my own but I am not that creative when it comes to this sort of thing. :p

Thanks!

Jenn

jointavenger@yahoo.com

Archived