Fun Pass Question

crittermum

I have a quick question about printing my Fun Pass. Since I this is our first time sailing with Carnival I am not sure what to expect.

When I finished filling out the Fun Passes the last page has a 'print option button' when I click on that button nothing happens. My question is this. Is that last page with that button the actual Fun Pass or is there more info that comes up after you select the 'print option button' (which is obviously not compatible with my browser).

Can I just go to the menu Bar and print the page that is sowing because it is in fact the actual Fun Pass?

After you have completed all of the requested information, you get a screen that says "print FunPass". You click that and then you get a screen that has a blue FunPass on it with your name, booking number, and departure date. Then you click "print FunPass" again, and it should bring up your print menu. Then print.

That answers my question. I was just thinking there would be more to it.

Darlipo, we are sailing in a week and a half. I just did it today. It's not a huge deal, just takes a few minutes to fill out all the details.

Thanks again for your replies.

I would complete the Fun Pass as early as you can. Get all of your information such as hotels and flights to include on your Fun Pass. It has been my experience that you want your Fun Pass completed before they print your Documents. For in your documents it shows clompleted or not. On my last cruise mine said it had not been completed for some reason, I may had not completed it early enough. My past guest number was not listed in my documents.I didnt have my Past Guest number in my pocket. So I had to go the the pursers desk and have my S & S card reprinted as a gold card as it should have been. So to make a long story short complete your Fun Pass as early as you can.

Tripp

I was waiting for our passports to complete our fun passes and they didn't arrive until after the documents, so now I've completed them and printed them to take with us. I'm hoping that this info shows up on a computer screen as complete, but I will have the printouts just in case there's a mix-up. I'll try to remember to report that in my review. Last year we didn't have passports so I filled everything out right away; the fun pass showed "complete" in our documents and nobody ever asked for the printout (which I did bring along).

My goal is to make everything as smooth as possible so we get to board in a reasonably relaxed way! I hate to start a trip with a glitch if I can help it ahead of time. Last year I forgot to fill out the Bahamas immigration forms, so I'll make sure I do that this year!

My husband just shakes his head at my pre-planning, but I would much rather worry about it ahead of time than have to fool with it on the ship. Last year the only item I didn't pack that we needed was aloe! I'll take it this year, but I sure hope we don't need it!

Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked in for the Glory on 3/10.

They took our passports and swiped them and took our credit card and swiped it.

Signed a couple things, got our S&S cards and off we went.

Had the FunPass info filled out in advance but they still swiped the passports

Don't get worked up about the Funpass. All you need to board the ship is identification and some guarantee (cash, credit card, travelers checks, etc.) that you have funds to back up any onboard purchases. Past three cruises had Funpass printed out. No one ever asked for it.

They will not ask for it if you have completed it in advance. That just gives them a little more information so they can cut down on check in time. Believe me if they can save a couple of minutes on each guest, after 2000 passengers it saves time.

Tripp

Archived