Sunset Beach Resort in Montego Bay????

sanermae

I'm the one who looked up all of the info. on Sunset Beach Resort and got everyone excited about it.:D I glad to hear that Missmissypie and other CCers had a good time there. I would hate to have put out all of that info. and done all of that research for nothing. I found a thread some months back that only said "the all inclusive at Sunset Beach Resort was great." There was no more info. than that. And like you, when I went to their website there was no info. on the all inclusive either.:(

So I decided to call them. Their number is 1-876-979-8800. It was $8 for a two minute conversation, ( I got fussed at for that) but it was well worth it.:) They told me that they did indeed have an all inclusive for $20 for cruisers. They said you didn't need any reservations or anything. They said "just show up and we'll take care of you." And from what other CCers are saying, that is exactly what they do.

I wanted to make sure that this was a really nice resort and not some run down hotel. So I went to tripadvisor.com and started reading reviews of people who had stayed at the resort. If you go there, be prepared to do a lot of reading. There were over 300 reviews and the reviews were so good that trip advisor put it in the list of top ten hotels in Montego Bay. I learned a lot about the resort, including what drinks to order, like the hummingbird. And what to eat, like the jerk chicken and cheeseburgers. For the most part, all of the people who went to the resort thought it was beautiful and had a wonderful time. That's what sold me on it.:D

Archived