What time is entertainment (NCL - Dream)?

nopqrstuv

Usually the entertainment shows in the Stardust start at 7:30.... But on a few nights without the Jean Ryan dancers, the shows start at another time. Please read your Freestyle Daily, show times and other entertainment times are listed where, when and whom.

I use a yellow highlighter every morning during breakfast to highlight activities I maybe interested in.

Just got off the Dream 2 weeks ago. We had 10 of us in group. I highly suggest making reservations for most if not all nights. On sea days we ate early (5:30) and had plenty of time for the first show. On a couple of nights went back later for dessert and had more room in the stomach before going back out to the clubs.

Rob

NCL Dream 2/07

Yes, you can book reservations in the maini dining rooms for large parties 8 and over early and late, but there is no need to book a reservation with a small party in the main dining rooms. Since the Le Bistro is very small on the Dream, you do need to book reservations for it either in person or by phone. Reservations are for tonight and tomorrow night. If you are in a suite, you can book reservations for the entire week through your conceirge, another suite perk.

It varies starting at 6:45 until 9:30...depending on the night and if you want to see the early show or the late. There is also entertainment as late as midnight...

We'll be on the Dream (3/31). Maybe I missed it somewhere, but I can't seem to find anything that says what time the entertainment starts.

Thanks!

Have you chimed in on the Roll Call forum for your cruise on the Dream. We are setting up a cave tubing excursion in Belize for $40 per person if you are interested.

Come over to the Roll Call Forum for more information.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=461265

Terry

Archived