How do the cribs fit in oceanview rm?

athomemom

My husband and I are on the Valor. We are bringing our 2 year old, and want to know how the crib will fit in an oceanview room. Should we get a suite? Please - anyone who has used a crib, let us know. We also want to know any tips for packing. Someone recommended a blow up pool, and that sounded great. I posted some earlier questions and got a lot of advice about not bringing her, so I really don't want to rehash that conversation...thanks!

:)

If one was available for not a lot more, a room with a balcony would be lovely, because you could enjoy some fresh air time while your toddler is having a morning and afternoon nap. I wish we'd done this.

Have fun.

On the Valor, an oceanview cabin actually gives you more cabin space than a balcony. You have 220 sq. ft. of living space, and with a balcony you have only 185 sq. ft., plus the balcony. Our adult kids and some of their friends had oceanview cabins on the Valor and they were very roomy. You will have no problem with a crib.

Archived