Ka'anapali Beach Luau?

petefamily7@yahoo.com

This is the one at the Royal Lahaina Resort at Ka'anapali? I seem to recall many members raving about it as being excellent for the family, especially because they were able to get good pricing.

If you do an advanced search for "royal lahaina luau" and go back about 3 months at the most, I'm positive you'll get a whole bunch of threads with reviews.

beachchick

DH and I did the Kaanapali Beach Luau last June. It was fabulous!

My best hint is: Either pay the extra $15 per person for reserved seating right next to the stage OR get there a couple hours early and take turns waiting in the line so that you are some of the first in when they let the general admission folks in. The people who pay the extar $$$ get in to the luau a full hour earlier than the general admissions. We did not do that, but were the second group of folks through the gate when the time came. We bypassed the pictures, etc. and went right to the seating area where and I was right next to the stage (on the left side) and so had some of the best seats there. (The table next to us was for reserved seating - they paid the extra $$'s).

We had a perfect night and the temperature was fabulous, the drinks potent and plentiful, the food delicious, and the show FABULOUS! We could not have asked for a beter luau experience! The price just could not be beat, either! The kids (keiki) buffet looked like items they would really enjoy too -chicken fingers, mac and cheese, hot dogs.. stuff like that).

petefamily7@yahoo.com, I just pulled out my AAA Hawaii Tour Book. Near the front there is an add for http://www.activityworld.com with a reservation # of 800-624-7771 (M 57). It lists the Royal Lahaina Luau at $54.99 for reserved front table seating with the one free child per paid adult. Of course there is the usual "prices subject to change". May be worth checking if that is the price for the reserved seating. Good luck no matter what you decide to do.

I know we reserved the Old Lahaina Luau for our family of four, but won't be there until early April. Can't wait for Hawaii and Pride of America!

Lambs2, They do have the fire dancers right?? I found a price for 50$pp with kids 12 and under free with a paid adult. I am going to call this afternoon and see about booking it and I will check in to the extra cost. Thanks for that bit of information! Angie

YES! The fire dance part is at the end of the show and is FANTASTIC!!

I was going to start a new thread on which spot has the best Luau...it sounds like the Royal Lahaina Luau at Kaanapali Beach is one of the best! It sounds like a good price. How do you go about reserving a seat for this luau before the cruise?

Would anyone have any others to offer? On any other islands?

Thanks

Debbie

Archived