Cruise documents??

Nursenik

Hi Everyone,

We are set for our March 25, 2007 Pride of Aloha cruise. It's our first NCL cruise. Since we have cruised several other cruise lines before, we are accustomed to getting a packet of documents, luggage tags, etc. in the mail. About a month ago we received an e-mail file with all of our documents, boarding passes, etc, but one flimsy luggage tag! In your experiences with NCL, is this customary or should we be contacting them about receiving a hard copy of the documents? If not, then I guess I should get the heavier paper and print those luggage tags out. Thanks in advance.

Nicole Joslin

Hi Everyone,

We are set for our March 25, 2007 Pride of Aloha cruise. It's our first NCL cruise. Since we have cruised several other cruise lines before, we are accustomed to getting a packet of documents, luggage tags, etc. in the mail. About a month ago we received an e-mail file with all of our documents, boarding passes, etc, but one flimsy luggage tag! In your experiences with NCL, is this customary or should we be contacting them about receiving a hard copy of the documents? If not, then I guess I should get the heavier paper and print those luggage tags out. Thanks in advance.

Nicole Joslin

You will get either hard copies or edocs not both it depends on what your TA requested. The porters at the pier will have plenty of luggage tags. You can use the one proviided just print as many copies as you need.

Our DOCS were already printed when we recieved our upsell, so NCL would not reprint luggage tags. A neat idea I read somewhere on the boards was to fill out your name and address on the printed (e-lugggage tags - the one you print from your printer) and then get them laminated. Since I am a teacher, we have a laminator at my school. I believe Staples, Office Depot or Kinkos can also laminate papers. I think stapling the laminated tags will work just great!

Nah, don't worry about the luggage tags.

As Shoreguy says the porters have tons. I have yet to use any of the luggage tags included in eDocs or mailed out package. It's best to have the porters take care of it if you are concerned.

Archived