Star Spa/massage prices

AZDENNY

Hello everyone. Going on the Star Mexican Riviera cruise on 4/15 and am trying to find out the prices for Spa treatments on board (massages, manicures etc). Can these be set up in advance or do I have to wait until on board to make appointments. This is my gal pals 1st ever cruise and want to treat her to a nice massage/spa treatment.

These have to be set up while onboard and can't be done ahead of time. It's best suggested to make your appointments the first day. When you board you'll be wandering the ship to check it out. If you make the spa one of your first stops there will be plenty of people there with info and you can make appointments. They offer specials at certain times such as port days. I don't have the pricing on hand but I'll try to dig it up, I just got off the Dream and I think spa prices are the same or at least fairly close, for all ships.

My parents got us massages for our Christmas presents. You can set up an on board credit for them before you leave. It made a great present. We made our reservations when we were exploring the ship the first hour or so.

Rob & Sue

NCL Dream 2/07

Dug out my info sheets on the spa and thought I'd post a few prices. I'm assuming these are ship wide prices, we just got off the Dream sailing about a week ago.

LT Oxygen Lifting Facial

50 min - $104

In port price - $79.00

Last Day spa special - $89.00

Aroma-Spa Ocean Massage

1 hr. 30 min. - $149.00

In port price - $119.00

Last Day spa special - $119.00

Hot Stone Massage

80 minutes - $169.00

In port price - $129.00

Last day spa special - 50 min. $99.00

Coconut and Milk Massage

80 min. - $154.00

In port price - $129.00

A Perfect Day Package

Exfoliating, Wrap, facial, 50 min. massage.

1 hr. 30 min. - $225.00

In port price - $155.00

There were other different advertised specials for different days that were all posted in the Freestyle Daily. This should give you an idea of pricing anyway, and I can't imagine that if it is different on another ship the price would vary that widely.

Have fun!

I think I do remember a 'couples' special advertised in the freestyle one day. Again, your best bet is to make it to the spa on the first day as you're touring the ship and they will give you all the information you need. Might want to have an idea beforehand of what day you'd like to book to make your appointments.

Another thing I noticed is they were now offering Acupuncture also. Met a man who had done it for his back and he said he felt great.

Have fun!

AZDENNY, keep in mind that there are OFTEN port day specials that spring up during the week. If you are flexible on the date and time of the treatment, you can usually save a bit. In fact, one of the BEST ship massages I ever had was on the Star, just went in as a walk-up on a port day and asked what was available, got a 40% discount for a massage right then...and it was AWESOME. I've done MANY, MANY shipboard massages, and that one ranked very highly.

Of course, if you want a specific treatment and time, definitely do book upon embarkation...just wanted you to know that specials DO become available during the week and SOMETIMES (not always) even better deals are available with walk-ups.

I am trying to find concrete info on couples massages, they are offered in the romance packages. Does anyone know of the info on couples massages and/or a number I could call? I cant find a specific number for spa info, what about ncl's main 1-800 line? Thanks!

Archived