just returned Nachi Cocom

ccletzgo

Believe me your posts are a delight!!! Yes snow and high 20's by Wednesday!!! I know, your in shorts with your windows opened right ;) Yes I'm jealous!!! In Key West, it was gorgous!! My DH and I rented scooter for 3 hours and had a blast exploring the whole island!! It was fantastic!!!!! I loved the Roosters! How odd to just roam the streets!!:confused:

I shot some great videos of your great state :D

Believe me your posts are a delight!!! Yes snow and high 20's by Wednesday!!! I know, your in shorts with your windows opened right ;) Yes I'm jealous!!! In Key West, it was gorgous!! My DH and I rented scooter for 3 hours and had a blast exploring the whole island!! It was fantastic!!!!! I loved the Roosters! How odd to just roam the streets!!:confused:

I shot some great videos of your great state :D

Actually windows are closed and a/c is running, kinda warm here... We did cool off in the pool though...:D They say it will cool down some for the holiday weekend.

I want to live at Nachi Cocom.!It was one of my favorite places ive been. I will post pictures and start a NEW thread soon!!!! My visit was 3/26/07!!:D

The more I read/see the more I want to live there too!!!

If only life were that simple!

Thanks!

How will I know the new thread ... any hints!?

We just got back from our Disney Magic Western Caribbean cruise. I think the other two posters were talking about my family leaving when the other group of 6 people came later in the afternoon around 2:00. It could have been someone else, but we did give our chairs and shade up to the group of six ( 2 adults and 4 children). It turned out to be our friends who were staying in Cancun for the week and came over to Cozumel to surprise us. My son is very good friends with their son. I was surprised they let them in without a reservation. Manuel only charged them $5.00 a person, but they would have to pay full price for drinks or food. When we saw the prices on the menu for the food, they were so high. I'm glad ours was included. We booked our stay for the day there through island marketing.

I was concerned about the bad reviews and not having the chairs or the shade so I emailed the manager at island marketing with my concerns, and he got back to me right away and confirmed with nachi cocom managers that people have been concerned about the lack of chairs with their reservations. He emailed us back and forwarded the emails from nachi cocom manager, assuring us that we would have shade and chairs. We didn't get there until around 10:30 a.m. and when we showed Manuel our reservation confirmation, he said hello to my family and said he was expecting us! He had chairs under the shade all set up for us with cushions on them too! He even had towels on the chairs for us, so I guess we didn't need to bring ours from the cruise ship. He brought us unlimited drinks, and lunch right to us at our chairs. The food was outstanding!!! My husband loved the grilled fish and the shrimp!!! I had the chicken tacos and they were awesome. My kids just had hot dogs and fries. The chips and salsa and guacamole were the best we have ever eaten!!! The water was beautiful, my son and husband enjoyed the snorkling. The pool was clean and nice. We were shocked how empty this beach was. Everyone on our ship was complaining about how crowded paradise beach and playa mia beach were. We could see the parking lots packed there as we left nachi cocom.

I don't have anything negative to say about this beach club. It honestly was paradise for us, and one of our favorite memories from our trip. If anyone has any other questions, please feel free to ask! If anyone has a trip coming up to nachi cocom, don't worry, you will love it!!!

I think I was sitting next to you, I was with my boyfriend. That is interesting, I had no idea you were on cruise critic.

DSC00110.jpg.8d44c380ececec1389e4d55e0533a4e5.jpg

DSC00115.jpg.c22b036844d9f76d1c124ac2016db534.jpg

DSC00120.jpg.906e1d1f1823bbf256d9f96725616ada.jpg

DSC00142.jpg.6a890932384ef720b4f995867f14919e.jpg

DSC00122.jpg.dba177c7881dfda048e299352d5870fe.jpg

Along with the pictures from my post above, here are a couple more pictures we took for those who want to see the pictures. It was really a great time :). Oh and to answer a question I read, no the jacuzzi isn't hot, its just warm, but yet it is already hot out so to me it is understandable why it isn't hot. Though, if you like jacuzzi hot, then this one isn't for you.

DSC00121.jpg.7caeeefb6b48e27a7b8766b25e945edf.jpg

DSC00148.jpg.abec9cc43badbc23ccd78044c4136f2b.jpg

DSC00143.jpg.b2eb0c3b425479f3b06242d4b11c15d0.jpg

food.jpg.cf1b0558618c29bb87fc1c5a04e7482e.jpg

BNsilly, I wish I was there now too!!! It was so fantastic!!! Just looking at that blue water is so amazing!! Plus wasn't the service and accomodations great too? Did you do a massage? My DH did, not me. I saw 3 iguanas! One was this beautiful lime green, they were pretty big too! We met this great couple, Jim and Mike, they were CCers too, from Arkansas- but they haven't posted here yet. We had a blast with them snorkeling!!! 2 hours for $32!!! :D I'm so jealous of all the future cruisers now!! You must do Nachi Cocom!!! AAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++

"We docked so that was nice, we got right off the pier to a bunch of shops, also there were SWAT type police full gear and MACHINE GUNS! Kind of weird to see it, but I guess that's Mexico??"

You mean these guys??? lol :eek: :D

My husband was in the bathroom when I went to the balcony to get my first look at Cozumel...and I was like..."um....honey???? you gotta see this!" lol Welcome to Mexico!!!

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/bnsilly2/DSC06728_00_035.jpg

Yep!! Thats them!!! What a welcome wagon right :eek: Did we look like a bunch of drug lores??? My DH went in to see if he could find some sunscreen in that little drugstore, I was shocked, I ran in and told him!! Even going back on the ship did you notice them right on the dock between the Mariner and Rhapsody?? Maybe they get people trying to flee Mexico and smuggle onto the ship, I guess no different then the borders at home right? I even smiled at them and no expression from them at all:confused: What a change from wonderful Nachi right :D

We were on the Conquest and went to Nachi Cocom on Friday, March 30th. I was there with my daughter (20), son (7), and grandson (2).

We had a blast. We got there about 10AM. We were greeted as we got there and Manual helped us take all of our stuff to the beach. We lounged and the kids swam until 11 when we had our first batch of food (chips and guacamole and chicken wings - All great!). Later we had fajitas, shrimp, and quesadillas. I had lots of different drinks throught the day. My daughter had fun practicing her spanish with the bartender. The kids spent time in the pool/hot tub and the beach.

It was a great relaxing day for us. I would go there again in a heartbeat!

Michelle

Along with the pictures from my post above, here are a couple more pictures we took for those who want to see the pictures. It was really a great time :). Oh and to answer a question I read, no the jacuzzi isn't hot, its just warm, but yet it is already hot out so to me it is understandable why it isn't hot. Though, if you like jacuzzi hot, then this one isn't for you.

The pics are great! Thank you for sharing ....

We were on the Conquest and went to Nachi Cocom on Friday, March 30th. I was there with my daughter (20), son (7), and grandson (2).

We had a blast. We got there about 10AM. We were greeted as we got there and Manual helped us take all of our stuff to the beach. We lounged and the kids swam until 11 when we had our first batch of food (chips and guacamole and chicken wings - All great!). Later we had fajitas, shrimp, and quesadillas. I had lots of different drinks throught the day. My daughter had fun practicing her spanish with the bartender. The kids spent time in the pool/hot tub and the beach.

It was a great relaxing day for us. I would go there again in a heartbeat!

Michelle

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to it.

BTW, I have to agree with how great the ignore feature is. I went from this::rolleyes: to this::D with the click of a button!

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to it.

BTW' date=' I have to agree with how great the ignore feature is. I went from this::rolleyes: to this::D with the click of a button![/quote']

Thank Goodness!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no! we probably jinxed ourselves now :p

Its freezing here in Michigan and its Spring Break!!! I just dragged wood in for a fire!! Oh my!! :(

we went on 3/30... and Carlos and the other members there were outstanding. We had a blast. We did the all inclusive... and were never empty handed. We did rent jet ski's for 60 dollars for 30 minutes... we rented for 1 hour... 120.00 for 1 hour for both of us.... we loved it so much, we intend on going back next year.

we went on 3/30... and Carlos and the other members there were outstanding. We had a blast. We did the all inclusive... and were never empty handed. We did rent jet ski's for 60 dollars for 30 minutes... we rented for 1 hour... 120.00 for 1 hour for both of us.... we loved it so much, we intend on going back next year.

Did you snorkel with Leonardo??? We did it was so fun, $32 each and he took only 6 of us for 2 hours!! I hope to go back there too!! :D

Thank Goodness!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no! we probably jinxed ourselves now :p

Its freezing here in Michigan and its Spring Break!!! I just dragged wood in for a fire!! Oh my!! :(

:eek: Fire, dang, it was like 86 here today...:D

Archived