Voyager Dress Code

Just returned from March 1 to March 10 sailing. I wouldn't worry too much about packing casual outfits. All 7 nites in the dinning room people

were wearing shorts and blue jeans. I asked the head waiter if the dress

code was changed and he said people told him they were going to wear

what they wanted to and there was nothing he could do about it as they paid for the cruise. He also said they were leaving it up to other passengers to tell people in shorts not to wear them to dinner.

The ship picked up Charo in Puerto Rico and she did two shows. Don't know if this is going to happen during each cruise.

I found out that it doesn't make any difference what color luggage tag you receive to get off the ship. I received beige tags, didn't want to get off the ship too early. Went to Guest Relations to try and change the color for a later departure and was told there was a table set up with all the tags and take the color I wanted.

One last comment. Be sure and get your Bahama Custom tags from your TA. There were numerous people that didn't get theirs ahead of time to

fill out and were struggling to fill them out while walking to check in.

It's true that they aren't going to make too much fuss, as long as you aren't attempting to dine nude or something! I don't mind dressing up--I look good when I take a little time getting ready and I like that! (Hubby does, too!) I just feel for the folks who don't dress for dinner--do you think they go to nice restaurants in their hometown looking like they just came in from a day at the playground? Oh, Well!

Archived