Can you help me find Henry Please???

I was in St Thomas about 5 years ago and I am coming back in May. I am trying to find Henry of Henry's Land Tours, TP0184??? I was looking at my video and all I could see on the bus was Henry's Land Tours and the TP number. If anyone knows who this is or how I can reach him I would be forever in your debt!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for any leads you can give me

I agree....It probably is Henry Christopher that you are looking for. We used him in September and can't wait to go back this year!!!! I spoke to Henry the other night and he is doing great...Please tell him we all said hello!!!!!!!Can't wait to get back to St. Thomas!!! Jeff If you have trouble getting him, e-mail me and I have his cell phone.....My e-mail is jsbenton1@yahoo.com Jeff:)

Just got home from our cruise and we booked Henry Christopher - he was AMAZING!!!!! he took us everywheres and would stop for picture taking as well as to explain what we were seeing - from scenery to plants. You will see and learn about St Thomas as well as spend time at the beach to end the full day. Cant say enough good things about him - we enjoyed our day so much!!! a high light of our trip. When we got back to the ship and had supper, our tablemates wished they had been on our exchursion. Try to reach him at henrychristopher_eeetours@yahoo.com. Tell him that Rick, the fellow policeman from Canada says hi!!!!:D you will NOT be sorry to book with him - any questions email me at canuckx3@nb.sympatico.ca

Jeff,

I received an email from Henry today reconfirming our reservation with him on April 11th. There is no doubt in my mind we will have a wonderful time on his tour....because you highly recommended him to me and he PROMISED we would thoroughly enjoy ourselves! :D

I am so looking forward to our tour with him!

I tried emailing Henry without a return email back. Asked a lot of questions and didn't receive any response back. So I booked with Sunny Liston Tours on May 17th. I have approximately from 8am-1030am before the tour begins is it possible to go to the beach and back to the ship for the tour. How far away is the beach from the ship. I will be on the Crown Princess. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Steve

I e-mailed Henry several days ago and haven't heard back from him yet...Anyone know how long it usually takes him to return his messages. We aren't sailing until May 6, but are anxious to hear back from him.

Thanks in advance for your replies...

Beth

It only took 2 days for Henry to respond to my e-mail. I emailed him on a Saturday night, I believe, and he responded on Monday. He's a minister so very busy on Sundays, and probably busy providing tours on other days. After that, he responded the next day with all of my subsequent e-mails. We are booked with him for July 1 and can't wait. Try e-mailing him again. I wouldn't go with anyone else. Sunny Liston sounds a little too crazy for us, and besides, we wanted a private tour. Good Luck.

You are right...I think he usually get's to returning his e-mails by a couple of days. He relies on his daughter(who is in college) to help hi with his e-mails...I am calling him tonight so I will let him know that you have wrote him....You won't find a better person to tour with!! I wish I was there now!!! Jeff

HI, I have just e-mailed Henry about our trip in OCT. ....I want to make sure he won't be booked. What type of tours did you all do, I saw he has a 2 hr one, but I'm afraid that is not long enough. I really want to spend time at a nice beach too....we have been to Magens bay so maybe another beach... does everyone on the tour have to agree on a certain place and time to spend on the beach? How is this done?:confused:

HI, I have just e-mailed Henry about our trip in OCT. ....I want to make sure he won't be booked. What type of tours did you all do, I saw he has a 2 hr one, but I'm afraid that is not long enough. I really want to spend time at a nice beach too....we have been to Magens bay so maybe another beach... does everyone on the tour have to agree on a certain place and time to spend on the beach? How is this done?:confused:

Ours with Henry is private...just the 4 of us in our family. Henry is going to spend the day with us, showing the entire island, eating lunch, shopping, and snorkeling at the end of the day.

We did the same as momGo! We had the private tour and loved it...It costs a little more but we had him all day and at our leisure! I'm sure that he will be accomidating to everyone. We went to Coki beach and thought it was wonderful. Have fun!:)

I email him sometime last week and he responed to me in a day or so and in the email started he would call me. I waited a few day and he had not called me. I email him Friday at about 3, by 4:30 i had a reply email and a phone call. I returned an email Monday(Today) and within 30 min I had an anwser and was booked for my tour. Sounds great and very friendly, so he must have been busy this week. I also like the using PayPal to pay in advance, less money you have to carry on the ship and give you a receipt.

I heard from Henry today. When I e-mailed him, I told him the hours our ship would be in port ( 9am to 8 pm). When he responded, he said they would pick us up at 9 am. In my opinion, he's cutting us a little short. We usually can't get off the ship that fast, even if we're ready and waiting. I e-mailed him back and asked for his advice.....

Also, I'm not familiar with how Pay Pal works....any information?

Thanks,

Beth

We heard from Henry in just a day or two. We are a group of 8 and decided to take the private tour even though all but two of us have been to St. Thomas several times. We confirmed our reservation with a paypal deposit. It was really great that he was open to our time schedule. We are so looking forward to meeting him, we have only heard great things about his "tours". We'll give you a update once we are back !!!!:cool:

I think his vehicle can hold up to 27....I am not sure how much his private tour is now, but it may be on his web site. As for the quesiton about Henry being at the pier at 9am, You can get off the ship inb St. Thomas pretty quickly...I doubt that he will start the time of your tour until everyone is there and he begins! Jeff

Sgt. Jeff,

I too have contacted Henry on your recommendation and was pleased with his quick response to my inquiry. His vehicle does hold 27 people and his private tours are $40 per person with a minimum of eight I believe. Thanks again for the information. I told Henry he has been getting great reviews from cruise critic people.

Archived