Horizon Aft Deck Layouts

CaptainG

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to select cabins for a family cruise on the Horizon. The aft cabins on the Bermuda Deck (deck 9) look interesting because of the open deck area at the stern of the ship.

Can anyone tell me if there are deck chairs on this open area?

Thanks,

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to select cabins for a family cruise on the Horizon. The aft cabins on the Bermuda Deck (deck 9) look interesting because of the open deck area at the stern of the ship.

Can anyone tell me if there are deck chairs on this open area?

Thanks,

Yes, there are.

Beware of these cabins...they are directly above the disco and unless you are one to stay up late could interfere with your sleep. also, the area on deck 9 is the sports deck--has ping pong table, dart board, and golf net. Deck 10 is worse...it has the exhaust for the generator which makes a terriffic noise on the aft deck. I couldn't hear it insdie my room but it really makes the outside deck difficult to use. also, if you are a late sleeper, be aware that the buffet is directly above deck 10...and the attendants are dragging chairs across the deck at "O dark thirty" every morning. Having said all that, I enjoyed the location of an aft cabin on deck 10. close to everything.

Archived