sign and sail question, different

extcat

My wife and I ( Americans ) and a couple of friends of ours (Canadians) signed up for a cruise through a PVP and she set us up with a deal that the Canadians got which made our rooms cheaper so she rearranged us and have Keith and I in a room and Jane and my wife in a room making a Canadian in each room. She said when we get on board we can just rearrange our selves back to the real couples. Will they lets us get S and S cards to match our true couples or will we just have to go with what they give us?

It's been my experience that once you get aboard you can go to the pursers desk and have new S&S cards made for the appropriate cabins and people. I did this back in June of 2005 on the Conquest with no problem whatsoever. I've read where others have said that you can just get room keys made for the appropriate people and cabins and keep the original S&S cards. We're travelling on the Liberty in June with some new cruisers and had to put each of them in a cabin with one of us in order for all of us to get the past guest discount. We plan on having our S&S cards changed as soon as we board. Don't sweat it....it'll work out! Have a great cruise,

Bob

Archived