Snorkeling

WErlich

If you bring your own equipment can you snorkel with the guide?

Which guide would you be referring to?:confused:

If you're talking about going on an excursion you have the advantage of having your own snorkel gear as opposed to the 'used' equipment or 'rental' equipment. And you have the option of going where you want to snorkel on the islands.

Also I will be with my little one. Will she be able to stay in the kids crew while my wife and I snorkel?

The kids crew will not keep your child if you are snorkeling on an island. And there aren't any places to snorkel on the boat, though now that I think about it, maybe that will be next for cruise ships. A huge snorkeling aqaurium.:p

If you have your own snorkel equipment and wish to snorkel, check the Ports of Call board for the islands you are visiting and you will find many suggestions for snorkel spots. Most times you can take your equipment, get a cab, and head to a snorkel destination on your own if you do your research and know where you are going.

As for the little one, you can reasearch for good snorkel spots off the beach and yes, take turns snorkeling and keeping an eye on the little one in the shallow water or playing in the sand.

If you do something off a boat, yes, you would have to take turns.

Just check the Ports of Call board from the main board for where you're going and I'm sure you can plan your own great excursions. Just remember that on your own you MUST get back to the ship before it sails or you'll be left!

Archived