TRANSFERS***ORLANDO to PORT CANIVERAL***

kim21234

I'm wondering if there is a cheaper way to transfer from Orlando Inter. Airport to Port Caniveral. There is 6 of us and RCCL is charging $384 total round trip. Anyone know of a limo or shuttle company that is cheaper? I am going to check with the airport. Anyone else with suggestions?! Thanks. Kim

I read a lot of people hire cars/limos to take them from Orlando International to Port Canaveral. We're planning on doing likewise - it's apparently about an hour trip. Check the East Coast board as well as the Disney Cruise line board - all of their ships leave from Port Canaveral so the question comes up quite a bit.

We always rent a car...

You can do a one-way rental from MCO and drop off at Port Canaveral. They have a shuttle that will take you to the port. We generally pay around $40 for a car. They usually have coupons here: http://www.mousesavers.com/transportation.html You'd probably need a mini van with a group that size.

I would drop the luggage and the pax at the port, which would make getting the shuttle a lot faster and simpler.

I have used Tiffany Towncar. It depends how many are in your party, but they are around $200 roundtrip, including tip from MCO. You can also book a 3rd leg to a resort for a reasonable rate. Tiffany used to have a coupon on their website for first time users. Not sure if I can post websites on here, but it's easy to Google. For large parties I would highly recommend Berkely Edwards. He's a former Tiffany driver who started his own business.

Archived