What to carry on shore???

krisyankee

I am going on my first cruise in 28 days. I've gone down my checklist and purchased/checked off everything needed for this wonderful vacation,with the exception of one item.

I have no idea of what to use during excursions to hold my belongings (i.e. money, sailing card, camera, etc...). I don't want to bring my purse along nor am I too keen on wearing a fanny pack.

I'll be in the water much of the time and would love to find something to keep on me at all times that is water-proof.

Can anyone help me???

Kristi in Pensacola

I found a small little purse at Target that could hold my S & S card ATM card, ID or passport little cash etc. It even had a strap I could hold it around my wrist. It was leather so it was ok if it got wet. I think it cost about 10.00.

Because DH and I have been to the islands many times, I have this simple little packbag that I store the water bottles in, a washcloth from the cabin that is wet and place in a baggie for those humid days, our sea cards, and my cell phone, just in case I can get service in places like St. Thomas and San Juan.:o

You are the best! Thank you so much for this info. I had no idea they even made items like this. This is exactly what I need!:p

Archived