help!!!!!!!!!

loverofpepsi

What should I do? I booked the Hilton Riverside in NO with the parking package. Now I'm going to fly and not drive. Should I just leave my reservation like it is or should I try Priceline and hope to get the Hilton? :confused: I'm wanting something close to the ship. Thanks in advance!!

[b]Rather than answer your question, a couple of my own:

1] Can you cancel your reservation w/o penalty?
2] Priceline never guarantees a hotel. What if you [i]don't[/i] get the Hilton?[/b]

According to biddingfortravel.com, 4* hotels in the Convention Center district are the Hilton, Sheraton, and Renaissance Arts. If any of these hotels is OK, then, I'd go with Priceline. Wouldn't cancel the the Hilton until a Priceline bid is accepted.

i used priceline and entered 4* hotel, max of $50/night and got the hilton. most folks say don't try to walk it..just pay for the cab to the pier. I say...try priceline and the $$$ you save will pay your cab fare from any of the hotels.
hilton's best rate they offer (as of last week) was the $99 cruise rate - actually it is more expensive if you are NOT doing the cruise special. I was gonna book it just for the rate without needing the parking. but then i did priceline and i am glad i did. heck, maybe you should try $45!!!

Archived