Main Dining Rooms on Pearl

lbrandon

I've heard that reservations are not required for the main dining rooms on the Pearl but it sounds like a lot of people do make them anyway. For a party of 2 would we have much of a problem getting into the main dining rooms without a reservation?

Also, do both main dining rooms serve the same menu each day?

Yes - the main dining rooms have the same menus each day. We did make reservations, but we had a party of six. I did see many people come in without reservations and were seated only after a few minutes wait. My recommendation would be to make the reservation if you can, but if not, then just prepare for a short wait, or a stroll to the other side of the ship to try the other restaurant.

Enjoy.

I've heard that reservations are not required for the main dining rooms on the Pearl but it sounds like a lot of people do make them anyway. For a party of 2 would we have much of a problem getting into the main dining rooms without a reservation?

Also, do both main dining rooms serve the same menu each day?

We just came back from the march /2 sailing, we ate at both dining rooms (party of 2) and never had a problem getting seated. :) :)

Archived