When to book private tour guide?

mom2NnB

We don't go till end of November, but I want to be sure we can get a private guide. Is it too early to book now? We are between Orville and Peat? Which one is better? Want to do Dunns Rover, Fern Gully and a beach. We are a family of 4 with 2 being kids (11 & 6).

Any and all opinions welcome, good or bad.

I suggest Mark Morris. He is awesome. We went last year with our 2 teenagers and they loved it. He will pick you up right at the port and take you wherever you want to go. He is quite friendly and intelligent and makes you feel safe right away. His website is markstours.com. If you contact him he will get back to you right away and answer all of your questions.

We liked him so much that we already have him booked again for this year. Good luck and have fun in Jamaica.

I don't think it's too early. I booked in Feb for our Sept cruise. You should be good to go. I would check and see how many ships are in your port the same day so you know how many folks you are up against when trying to book tours.

Visit their website and check out the tours they have available. You can email Belinda and she can set you up with a customized tour to your liking.

We went to MoBay in Feb. and enjoyed Mark with A-Z. We did the Rocklands Bird Sanctuary.

Archived